- Audi A6 gets top rating for crash safety
- Luxury class model also exemplary in active safety category Continue reading Five stars for Audi A6 in US NCAP crash test
The Golf is ‘Car of the Year 2013/14’ in Japan. Thus, for the first time in the 34-year history of this prestigious award a foreign car has beaten the local competition. Particularly impressive was the score awarded by the 60-strong jury to the latest generation Golf, which has been available in Japan only since 25th June: 504 out of a possible 600 points – a record for an imported car and a lead of 131 points over the second-placed vehicle and 337 points over the car in third. Continue reading Volkswagen in Tokyo: the Golf is now ‘Car of the Year’ in Japan
- New Generation Santa Fe is rated as the safest ‘Large Off-Road 4×4’ in 2012
- Best-in-class Euro NCAP results in all categories
- Further evidence of Hyundai’s commitment to the highest safety standards
The Euro NCAP consortium tested the passive crash safety of the new Audi A1 and awarded it the top score of five stars. The results for adult protection in a frontal, rear or side collision, as well as for child safety and pedestrian protection, place the new Audi A1 among the safest vehicles in its category.
The Audi insurance passive vehicle safety of the new Audi model in the subcompact class was thoroughly tested by Euro NCAP. The consortium is made up of international representatives of European transport ministries, automobile associations, insurers and consumer protection organizations, and performs comprehensive studies of the crash performance of new cars.
Continue reading Audi A1 receives five stars in the Euro NCAP crash test