Aston Martin, the world renowned British luxury car manufacturer with a 101-year history, is showcasing an exceptional line-up of models at the 2014 Pudong International Automotive Exhibition, giving visitors the opportunity to experience Aston Martin’s exciting range of hand-crafted luxury sports cars at first hand. Continue reading Aston Martin shines International Automotive Exhibition at Pudong
- From 26 to 29 June, the British county of West Sussex will host one of the most prestigious international motorsport events, which every year attracts over 150,000 people including fans, experts connoisseur, collectors and VIPs from the automotive world
- There will be eight Alfa Romeo cars present, both from the past and the contemporary production, to face the track of Goodwood Hillclimb
- Time to set off for the 4C supercar – the modern icon of the brand – and the brand-new high performance versions of Giulietta and MiTo Quadrifoglio Verde. Additionally, there are five precious historic cars belonging to the Museo Storico Alfa Romeo: Gran Premio Tipo B “P3” (1932), Gran Premio Tipo 159 “Alfetta” (1951), 750 Competizione (1955), Giulietta SZ “stub tail” (1960) and GTA 1300 Junior (1971)
- The British event is also an occasion to celebrate the 60th birthday of the Giulietta (1954-2014)
- The guest star behind the steering-wheel of the GTA 1300 Junior will be Toine Hezemans, called “The Flying Dutchman”, who was one of the winning drivers at the beginning of the 70s and among the best drivers ever to drive a “GTA 1300 Junior”
Alfa Romeo will attend the “Goodwood Festival of Speed 2014”, which will be held from 26 to 29 June in the British county of West Sussex, one of the most important international events dedicated to motorsport. Every year the Festival, with its uphill race, theme shows, vintage displays and exhibitions of historic and contemporary cars, attracts over 150,000 people including fans, collectors and experts from all over the world. Continue reading Alfa Romeo at the “Goodwood Festival of Speed 2014” catch up the audience
Aston Martin are a British icon in the Motoring Industry. Their reputation for incredible cars is appreciated around the world.
Formed following a successful Aston Clinton Hillclimb in 1914, Aston Martin have flourished over the years. Starting to develop its recognisable look and feel with the Atom in 1939, they developed a powerful image of class, speed and fun. These days only the top sports, music and film stars (or a select few) are rich enough (or lucky enough) to own one. Continue reading The Evolution Of Aston Martin
The elegant and luxurious Aston Martin Vanquish Volante has won ‘Den Auto vum Joer 2014’ as the best car in Auto Moto magazine’s ‘dream and luxury cars’ category in Luxembourg.
Respected motoring title Auto Moto named Aston Martin’s ultimate Volante the winner in its class following a reader vote for the best cars of 2014. Continue reading Aston Martin Vanquish Volante Wins Best Car Award At Gala De L’Automobile 2014
Aston Martin is unveiling two exclusive new special editions at the 84th Geneva International Motor Show.
The great British sports car marque, now in its 101st year, is debuting a bold addition to its iconic V8 Vantage range as well as dramatic new special editions of the timeless DB9.
Building on the appeal of the sports-focused Vantage range, and enhancing the enduring allure of Aston Martin’s seminal GT, the DB9, the new models deliver eye-catching looks and classic elegance.
V8 Vantage N430: race breeding, sports styling
Pure, unadulterated fun is what lies at the heart of the new V8 Vantage N430. Honed on the track to excel on the road, N430 – available in Coupe or Roadster form – boasts a power hike to 436 PS at 7,300 rpm that brings its output up to that of the spirited V8 Vantage S. Continue reading Aston Martin unveils two exclusive new special editions at Geneva