The Dodge brand is bringing two of its most popular muscle cars to auto enthusiasts and Dodge fans across the country as the brand kicks off a multi-state tour with the new 2011 Dodge Charger R/T and the new 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8® 392. These two new Dodge vehicles will make stops at more than 25 enthusiast clubs, tuner shops, Dodge dealers and automotive events across the country.
“The Dodge Charger and the Dodge Challenger are true American icons that have earned their place in automotive history and their legacy continues with the introduction of the all-new models for 2011,” said Ralph Gilles, President and CEO – Dodge Brand, Chrysler Group LLC. “The Dodge Brand DNA is deeply rooted within automotive enthusiast clubs and local car shows where people gather to talk about cars, power and performance – and, nothing else. To bring the new 2011 Dodge Charger and Challenger 392 to these types of events is inherent to the brand’s history.”
Dodge brand representatives, Scott Vandekerckhove and Heather Heughens, will be behind the wheel of the HEMI®-powered vehicles. Dodge fans and automotive enthusiasts will be able to follow their adventures cheap car rental throughout the entire tour at the brand’s blog site, Red Letter Dodge (http://www.redletterdodge.com/hemihighway/), as well as the Dodge Brand web site (http://www.dodge.com/en/#) and the Dodge Challenger (http://www.facebook.com/DodgeChallenger) Facebook page. The duo will tweet live from the event, which can be followed on the brand’s Twitter handle (http://twitter.com/dodge) and post images to Flickr (http://www.flickr.com/photos/dodgeautos) and video to the brand’s YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/user/dodge).
Tour Dates Include:
* Nov. 14 – Walter P. Chrysler Museum, Auburn Hills, Mich.
* Nov.15 – New Wilmington Motors, New Wilmington, Pa.
* Nov.16 – Ray Barton Racing Engines, Robesonia, Pa.
* Nov.17 – Empire Mopars, New Windsor, N.Y.
* Nov.18 – Security Dodge, Amityville, N.Y.
* Nov.20 – National Speed High Performance Speed Shop, Wilmington, N.C.
* Nov.21 – Landmark Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge/Ram, Morrow, Ga.
* Nov.22 – Wellborn Muscle Car Museum, Alexander City, Ala.
* Nov.24 – Jacksonville Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/Ram, Jacksonville, Fla.
* Nov.25-28 – Daytona Turkey Run, Daytona Beach, Fla.
* Nov.29 – Airport Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge, Orlando, Fla.
* Nov.30 – Crystal Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge/Ram, Inverness, Fla.
* Dec. 1 – Mr. Norm’s Garage, Hudson, Fla.
* Dec.2 – University Dodge, Davie, Fla.
* Dec.3 – Tower Shops Friday Night Cruise-In, Davie, Fla.
* Dec.4 – Don Garlits Museum of Drag Racing, Ocala, Fla.
* Dec.6 – Bergeron Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep, Metairie, La.
* Dec.7 – Allen Samuels Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep, Katy, Texas
* Dec.8 – Hennessey Performance, Sealy, Texas
* Dec.9 – Lincoln College of Technology, Grand Prairie, Texas
* Dec.11 – Texas Dodge, Amarillo, Texas
* Dec.12 – Sunset Grill and Bar, Albuquerque, N.M.
* Dec.14 – Tucson Dodge, Tucson, Ariz.
* Dec.15 – Bill Luke Dodge, Phoenix, Ariz.
* Dec.16 – Towbin Dodge, Henderson, Nev.
* Dec.17 – Bob’s Big Boy, Burbank, Calif.
* Dec.18 – Cars and Coffee, Irvine, Calif.
* Dec.20 – SMS Supercars, Corona, Calif.