Ford announced on Tuesday that its 2012 Focus would be equipped with torque-vectoring technology to improve control and lateral stability when cornering.
Torque vectoring has become something of an industry buzzword, and Ford has demonstrated that it is no slouch in marketing its new technology, even when that technology’s newness is contestable.
Continue reading Ford Focus Torque Vectoring: What’s in a Name?
Inaugural Edition Model Features Exclusive Content
* Introduction of legendary 392-cubic inch HEMI® V-8 for the street, an engine with a famous name but is a decidedly high-tech, modern engineering masterpiece
* Potent 392 HEMI V-8 balances brawn with brains, features an active intake manifold, variable-cam timing and Fuel Saver technology (four-cylinder mode) on automatic transmission-equipped models
* Significant horsepower and torque gains are just part of the muscle coupe’s balanced performance story as a redesigned suspension tuning delivers new driving manners
* 1,492 Inaugural Edition models will be built with exclusive interior and exterior appointments
Continue reading 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8 392 Debuts with Newest HEMI® V-8
Dodge’s ultimate modern American muscle coupe, the Dodge Challenger SRT8 392, receives a big boost in horsepower and torque with the introduction of the legendary 392-cubic inch HEMI V8 powertrain for the street.
And the product story goes beyond the power rumbling under the hood.
Continue reading Launching Off The Line: Dodge Challenger SRT8 392 Delivers New Levels of Performance With Loads More Torque, Horsepower and Maximum Handling
• 340 HP Total Output with Combined 23 MPG Ratings
• Powerful Torque Provides Smooth Acceleration
• Seamlessly Blends Refinement and Sportiness
After receiving stylish exterior changes in 2010, the GS 450h enters the 2011 model year as one of the most refined hybrid luxury sport sedans available today with a myriad of convenience features. The GS 450h features impressive fuel economy ratings for the smooth and powerful acceleration it provides. In its fifth model year, the GS 450h continues to be a favorite fun-to-drive vehicle.
Continue reading GS 450h Offers V8-Like Performance with Low Emissions