In 1996, Audi launched the premium compact segment with the A3 – now the third generation of the successful model is ready at the starting line. The new A3, which will debut at the 2012 Geneva Motor Show, is a high-tech car full of innovations in all areas. Versions with hybrid and alternative drive systems such as natural gas and Audi e-gas are currently in development. A version with an exceptionally efficient 1.6 TDI engine will launch on the market in 2012; it consumes just 3.8 liters of diesel/100 km (61.90 US mpg), which is equivalent to 99 g/CO2 (159.33 g/mile).
• Lower Cost of Ownership with Regular Fuel
• Standard 10-Way Power Front Seats and Leather Trim Provide Interior Oasis
• Standard Brake Override System
After amenity upgrades and styling enhancements last year, the Lexus ES 350 cruises into the 2011 model year using 87-octane regular fuel. 2011 ES 350 customers will continue to enjoy a smooth and quiet ride as the cost of ownership is reduced. With the new fuel recommendation of 87-octane gasoline, the ES 350 generates 268 horsepower and has EPA fuel economy estimates of 19 miles per gallon in the city and 27 on the highway. ES 350 will be enrobed with one new exterior color, Deep Sea Mica, which replaces Black Sapphire Pearl.
* Ford is hosting a casting call to find the most unique and stylish individuals to represent the 2011 Ford Fiesta for an “Inspired By Color” program which takes place this week on Howard University’s campus in Washington, D.C.
* Five individuals will be selected and will appear in a national advertisement for the Fiesta which will hit TV screens this Spring
* R&B Singer LeToya Luckett, eBay Style Director Constance White, Fashion Innovator and Parrish Clothing Founder Tony Shellman and Ford Fiesta Designer Kevin George to serve as official judges for the program along with Event Host Kenny Burns
* The Fiesta goes on sale this summer and features an expressive, vibrant design, sharp reflexes, and a global track record that will redefine U.S. small car customers’ expectations
Imagine using a vehicle that comes in colors like Lime Squeeze, Bright Magenta, Red Candy and Yellow Blaze as your inspiration while getting dressed. Imagine if your personal style and your understanding of the vehicle could land you in one of Ford Motor Company’s upcoming national television spots.
Continue reading FORD MIXES FASHION, STYLE AND 2011 FORD FIESTA AS PART OF “INSPIRED BY COLOR” CAMPAIGN