- Ford display at North American International Auto Show encompasses more than 66,000 square feet, includes new upper-level gallery; tops previous years’ experiences, offerings
- Impressive displays include a 37.5-ton piece of the all-new F-150 moving assembly line simulation and a new upper-level exhibit area to celebrate the 50th anniversary of Mustang
- The Ford stand’s many interactive features include numerous opportunities to experience the Blue Oval’s full family of vehicles and technologies, along with creative ways for showgoers to share their experiences socially Continue reading Ford Brings 37.5-Ton Piece of Moving Assembly Line to 2014 NAIAS
Infiniti today revealed the Q50 Eau Rouge, a design vision of a high-performance variant of the Infiniti Q50 premium sports sedan, which draws inspiration from Formula One.
The muscular concept vehicle, which premiered at the North American International Auto Show, is a seductive glimpse of Infiniti’s design prowess in sports orientated vehicles, offered to gauge public and media reaction. Continue reading Infiniti Reveals Formula One-Inspired Q50 Eau Rouge in Detroit
Hyundai introduced its all-new 2015 Genesis at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, marking the highly-anticipated launch of its second-generation premium sedan. The groundbreaking original Genesis model won the prestigious North American Car of the Year accolade at its introduction in 2009.
The 2015 Genesis represents a bold step forward for Hyundai, continuing to build upon its successful strategy of marketing its premium models under the Hyundai brand umbrella, rather than a costly separate luxury brand sales channel. The new Genesis is incredibly well-equipped in every configuration, offering even more content than the first-generation Genesis. This additional content includes a generous suite of standard safety and convenience features, unsurpassed in its class. For the first time in a Hyundai sedan, a sophisticated AWD system will be offered, known as HTRAC®, significantly broadening Genesis appeal in Snowbelt regions throughout the U.S. The new Genesis will be built at Hyundai’s Ulsan, Korea plant, with U.S. sales beginning in the spring. Continue reading 2015 HYUNDAI GENESIS DEBUTS AT NORTH AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL AUTO SHOW
- Latest high-impact, hand-painted, show-car quality exterior color is available across Viper model lineup
- New ‘Grand Touring’ package brings standard Nappa leather seats, sophisticated chassis electronics and exclusive paint colors to the Viper’s entry price class Continue reading Stryker Green Debuts on 2014 SRT Viper at North American International Auto Show
- Global Premiere of RC F Performance Coupe, most powerful V8 from Lexus yet
- North American Debut of RC 350 and LF-NX Turbo Concept
Performance and grit never looked so good together. Lexus is poised to show some serious prowess at the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) with three eye-popping debuts. Continue reading Lexus Roars on to 2014 North American International Auto Show Floor