Ford Motor Company is marketing its new C-MAX Hybrid MPV against Toyota’s Prius v in an aggressive way.
On Thursday Ford launched a television and digital ad campaign across the United States that compares the attributes of the C-MAX Hybrid to that of the Prius v.
Continue reading Ford targets Toyota Prius v in C-MAX Hybrid ad campaign
* Exciting new next-generation Ford Focus gears up for Paris launch of full production-ready range of bodystyles together for the first time
* Global reveal of new high-performance 250 PS Focus ST for 2012 launch
* New Mondeo and C-MAX ranges on show
* Ford accelerates efforts to reduce CO2 emissions with high-efficiency Ford ECOnetic Technologies and Electrification feature displays
* September 30: Alan Mulally and Stephen Odell to unveil the next-generation Focus family at 09.15 on the Ford stand in Hall 1
The exciting new next-generation Ford Focus range is the star attraction in Ford Motor Company’s display at the 2010 Paris Motor Show on September 30.
Continue reading HIGH PERFORMANCE ST TOPS NEW FORD FOCUS LINEUP FOR PARIS MOTOR SHOW LAUNCH
As Tesla Motors begins selling stock to the public on Tuesday, the offering’s success depends on how much investors are willing to bet on a car company that has never made a profit and expects to lose money until at least 2012.
Tesla will be the first automaker to go public since the Ford Motor Company held its initial public offering in 1956. It expects the stock sale to raise up to $185 million, The Associated Press reports.
Continue reading With I.P.O., Tesla Bets on Electric Car’s Future
* Ford’s Sharonville Transmission Plant outside of Cincinnati, which makes transmission components for every Ford, Lincoln and Mercury product sold in North America, is building the new 6R140 heavy-duty TorqShift® transmission for the 2011 Ford Super Duty
* Ford invested about $320 million and added about 100 new jobs at its Sharonville facility to support the launch of the all-new 6R140 transmission
* This new TorqShift® six-speed automatic transmission has been specifically designed and engineered to manage the power flow of the all-new 6.7-liter Power Stroke® V-8 turbocharged diesel engine and the all-new 6.2-liter V-8 gasoline engine for the new Super Duty; each powertrain delivers significantly improved torque and horsepower along with class-leading fuel economy
Just as the 2011 Ford Super Duty can tackle any job, Ford Motor Company’s Sharonville (Ohio) Transmission Plant can build practically any transmission. So it’s only natural that the new 6R140 heavy-duty TorqShift® six-speed automatic transmission, specifically engineered for the new Super Duty diesel and gasoline engines, is built there.
Continue reading FORD’S AWARD-WINNING SHARONVILLE PLANT BUILDING NEW TRANSMISSION FOR 2011 SUPER DUTY
* 2011 DUB Edition Mustang introduces Ford Mustang to a whole new generation of buyers
* Based on the new 305-hp Mustang V-6, the DUB Edition will sport 20-inch TIS wheels and Pirelli tires and be available in coupe, convertible and Glass Roof body styles
* The 2011 Mustang V-6 coupe uses advanced technologies and improved aerodynamics to become the first production vehicle to make 300-plus hp and return 30-plus mpg highway
Ford Motor Company is teaming up with automotive lifestyle magazine DUB to roll out a specially customized version of the new 2011 Mustang, introducing the iconic sports car to a new generation of enthusiasts.
Continue reading DUB EDITION 2011 FORD MUSTANG BRINGS UNIQUE STYLE TO NEW GENERATION OF BUYERS