Here is first look of the Mercedes-Benz Concept Coupé SUV which is to be presented at 2014 Beijing International Auto Show next week. Continue reading First look: Mercedes-Benz Concept Coupé SUV
- Striking Concept-to-Reality Coupe to Launch in 2014
- Development Focus on Body Rigidity Ensures Agile Performance
- New Lexus Dedicated Coupe with the Most Aggressive use yet of the Iconic Spindle Grille
- NewRemote Touch Interface Implements Intuitive Touch-Sensitive Design
- New Generation Technologies and Advanced Manufacturing Techniques Utilized in Vehicle Development Continue reading Lexus Unveils All-New RC Coupe
Even more powerful, even faster, even more dynamic: Early 2012 will see the launch of the Audi TT RS plus. This compact sports car, in both Coupé and Roadster versions, stands out for its awe-inspiring performance. Its power-boosted five-cylinder turbo delivers 265 kW (360 hp), sufficient for a top speed of 280 km/h (173.98 mph).
The 2.5-liter TFSI in the Audi TT RS plus is a high-performance engine. Compared with the engine on which it is based, this turbocharged direct-injection unit delivers 15 kW (20 hp) more power. It produces 465 Nm (342.97 lb-ft) of torque, 15 Nm (11.06 lb-ft) more than before. Customers can choose between a manual six-speed transmission and the seven-speed S tronic with its lightning-fast gearshifts. The dual-clutch transmission comes with a launch control function which optimizes acceleration from a standing start. The quattro permanent all-wheel drive system, which operates with a multi-plate clutch, transfers engine power to the road in supreme style.
In which we bring you motoring news from around the Web:
• Two weeks after releasing engine specifications and promotional shots of the car dressed in light camouflage, Mini held a Web reveal of its Coupe on Monday. The car sits roughly two inches lower than the Mini Cooper hatchback, and oval recesses are carved in the roof liner to provide additional head room. Its fastback roofline integrates a spoiler, and the rear deck also contains a spoiler that automatically raises at highway speeds. Pricing will be announced closer to its official debut at the Frankfurt auto show in September. (BMW Group)
Continue reading The Diminutive Debut Edition
Spy photos of the upcoming, 2-seat MINI Cooper Coupe have been leaked onto the internet…by MINI!
In a trend that is becoming far too common in the automotive world of late, the BMW-owned brand has released photos showing the car undergoing testing, partially obscured by a camouflage wrap.
Continue reading The MINI Coupe Strips for the Cameras