- 2014 generation of the Championship winning car clearly more aggressive
- New season is under the motto of ‘title defense’
- Audi CTO Hackenberg: “Motorsport accelerates development” Continue reading World premiere of new Audi RS 5 DTM At 2014 Geneva International Motor Show
- Modified RC F V8 With More Than 540 Horsepower
- Meets Group GT3 International Racing Standards
- Lexus to Supply GT3 Vehicles to Racing Teams in 2015 Continue reading Lexus RC F GT3 Racing Concept Rumbles the 2014 Geneva Motor Show With its Debut
Aston Martin is unveiling two exclusive new special editions at the 84th Geneva International Motor Show.
The great British sports car marque, now in its 101st year, is debuting a bold addition to its iconic V8 Vantage range as well as dramatic new special editions of the timeless DB9.
Building on the appeal of the sports-focused Vantage range, and enhancing the enduring allure of Aston Martin’s seminal GT, the DB9, the new models deliver eye-catching looks and classic elegance.
V8 Vantage N430: race breeding, sports styling
Pure, unadulterated fun is what lies at the heart of the new V8 Vantage N430. Honed on the track to excel on the road, N430 – available in Coupe or Roadster form – boasts a power hike to 436 PS at 7,300 rpm that brings its output up to that of the spirited V8 Vantage S. Continue reading Aston Martin unveils two exclusive new special editions at Geneva