Rarely does a new car come along that looks so right, that feels so now. The all-new Hyundai i30 does all that in style. A perfectly proportioned combination of style and aerodynamic efficiency.There’s no mistaking the timeless character of the all-new i30. Continue reading The All-New i30, move on to the new people’s car
Buying your first vacuum truck is no small affair and a major part of your initial expenses, so that isn’t something that should be made on a whim. Vacuum trucks are very sophisticated pieces of machinery and making a mistake could set you back quite a bit and affect your business’s efficiency and bottom line. However, by following the proper steps and knowing what to look for, you should be able to make the right purchase for your business. In this article, we’re going to give you some essential tips for finding the perfect vacuum truck for your fleet.
•Fourth generation of BMW’s market-leading Sports Activity Vehicle.
• Fresh, modern design redefines the X family aesthetic.
• Superior refinement and technology from all-new interior.
• TwinPower and M Performance engines deliver dynamism and efficiency.
• Active chassis system for variable ride height and adjustable dynamics.
• On sale in the UK from June 2018, prices start from £56,710 OTR.
BMW is once again setting the standard for the Sports Activity Vehicle with the new fourth-generation X5. Combining an elegant and strong design with supreme on- and off-road ability, the new X5 has an even greater blend of premium luxury performance and comfort. It’s a winning formula with previous generations selling in excess of 2.2 million examples since the first X5 launched in 1999. Continue reading The all-new BMW X5
• CarBuyer poll ranks Volvo number one for making the UK’s best-looking cars
• Swedish brand’s design ethos combines cool Scandinavian elegance with everyday practicality
• Focus on uncluttered interiors, rich in high-quality materials
Volvo has triumphed in the style stakes in a popular vote that ranks the premium Swedish brand first when it comes to the UK’s best-looking cars.
- Land Rover’s mid-size luxury SUV offers broader choice with additional 3.0-litre V6 petrol and diesel options
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Steering Assist joins existing suite of driver assistance features
- Enhanced option flexibility enables customers to specify the perfect car for them
- Velar crowned 2018 World Car Design of the Year at the New York International Auto Show in March
- All engines now equipped with particulate filters to further reduce emissions*
- Velar delivers exceptional refinement and elegance, priced from £44,735