Moving across country is an intimidating experience with the task of driving thousands of miles to a destination you may not fully know. Despite the challenge, millions of Americans take the treck each year to find new roots and opportunities. Continue reading On the Open Road: What to Expect Moving Across the United States
•Fourth generation of BMW’s market-leading Sports Activity Vehicle.
• Fresh, modern design redefines the X family aesthetic.
• Superior refinement and technology from all-new interior.
• TwinPower and M Performance engines deliver dynamism and efficiency.
• Active chassis system for variable ride height and adjustable dynamics.
• On sale in the UK from June 2018, prices start from £56,710 OTR.
BMW is once again setting the standard for the Sports Activity Vehicle with the new fourth-generation X5. Combining an elegant and strong design with supreme on- and off-road ability, the new X5 has an even greater blend of premium luxury performance and comfort. It’s a winning formula with previous generations selling in excess of 2.2 million examples since the first X5 launched in 1999. Continue reading The all-new BMW X5
• CarBuyer poll ranks Volvo number one for making the UK’s best-looking cars
• Swedish brand’s design ethos combines cool Scandinavian elegance with everyday practicality
• Focus on uncluttered interiors, rich in high-quality materials
Volvo has triumphed in the style stakes in a popular vote that ranks the premium Swedish brand first when it comes to the UK’s best-looking cars.
- Land Rover’s mid-size luxury SUV offers broader choice with additional 3.0-litre V6 petrol and diesel options
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Steering Assist joins existing suite of driver assistance features
- Enhanced option flexibility enables customers to specify the perfect car for them
- Velar crowned 2018 World Car Design of the Year at the New York International Auto Show in March
- All engines now equipped with particulate filters to further reduce emissions*
- Velar delivers exceptional refinement and elegance, priced from £44,735
The new Volvo S60 sedan – to be launched later this spring – will be the first Volvo to be produced without a diesel engine, highlighting Volvo Cars’ commitment to a long-term future beyond the traditional combustion engine. Continue reading Volvo Cars to eliminate diesel from the new S60 sedan