•Fourth generation of BMW’s market-leading Sports Activity Vehicle.
• Fresh, modern design redefines the X family aesthetic.
• Superior refinement and technology from all-new interior.
• TwinPower and M Performance engines deliver dynamism and efficiency.
• Active chassis system for variable ride height and adjustable dynamics.
• On sale in the UK from June 2018, prices start from £56,710 OTR.
BMW is once again setting the standard for the Sports Activity Vehicle with the new fourth-generation X5. Combining an elegant and strong design with supreme on- and off-road ability, the new X5 has an even greater blend of premium luxury performance and comfort. It’s a winning formula with previous generations selling in excess of 2.2 million examples since the first X5 launched in 1999. Continue reading The all-new BMW X5
• CarBuyer poll ranks Volvo number one for making the UK’s best-looking cars
• Swedish brand’s design ethos combines cool Scandinavian elegance with everyday practicality
• Focus on uncluttered interiors, rich in high-quality materials
Volvo has triumphed in the style stakes in a popular vote that ranks the premium Swedish brand first when it comes to the UK’s best-looking cars.
Continue reading Volvo wins the popular vote for the best-looking cars in the UK
- Land Rover’s mid-size luxury SUV offers broader choice with additional 3.0-litre V6 petrol and diesel options
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Steering Assist joins existing suite of driver assistance features
- Enhanced option flexibility enables customers to specify the perfect car for them
- Velar crowned 2018 World Car Design of the Year at the New York International Auto Show in March
- All engines now equipped with particulate filters to further reduce emissions*
- Velar delivers exceptional refinement and elegance, priced from £44,735
Continue reading NEW ENGINE CHOICES AND LATEST SAFETY TECHNOLOGY FOR AWARD-WINNING RANGE ROVER VELAR
The new Volvo S60 sedan – to be launched later this spring – will be the first Volvo to be produced without a diesel engine, highlighting Volvo Cars’ commitment to a long-term future beyond the traditional combustion engine. Continue reading Volvo Cars to eliminate diesel from the new S60 sedan
The continual success of Toyota places them as the number three highest selling car manufacturer in the United States. They’re #1 globally by a long-shot with Volkswagen and Ford trailing a few percentage points behind. This company got its edge through inexpensive offerings. Furthermore, it solidified its place from its extensive features and the forward-thinking inclusion of tech and design. Continue reading Toyota’s Love for Technology: What’s Under-the-Hood and In the Cars