- Land Rover’s mid-size luxury SUV offers broader choice with additional 3.0-litre V6 petrol and diesel options
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Steering Assist joins existing suite of driver assistance features
- Enhanced option flexibility enables customers to specify the perfect car for them
- Velar crowned 2018 World Car Design of the Year at the New York International Auto Show in March
- All engines now equipped with particulate filters to further reduce emissions*
- Velar delivers exceptional refinement and elegance, priced from £44,735
The new Volvo S60 sedan – to be launched later this spring – will be the first Volvo to be produced without a diesel engine, highlighting Volvo Cars’ commitment to a long-term future beyond the traditional combustion engine. Continue reading Volvo Cars to eliminate diesel from the new S60 sedan
The continual success of Toyota places them as the number three highest selling car manufacturer in the United States. They’re #1 globally by a long-shot with Volkswagen and Ford trailing a few percentage points behind. This company got its edge through inexpensive offerings. Furthermore, it solidified its place from its extensive features and the forward-thinking inclusion of tech and design. Continue reading Toyota’s Love for Technology: What’s Under-the-Hood and In the Cars
Renting a car is a great option for many. Whether you are on holidays abroad and want to have the freedom to explore the surroundings at your own pace or you’re on a business trip and need to commute without having to depend on public transportation or your car is under repair at the mechanics’ and you need to drive around the city as usual, there are various situations in which a car rental is the best and wisest alternative. Continue reading What are the Advantages and Disadvantages of the Most Common Car Rental Insurance Options?
Sports Utility Vehicle
A Sports Utility Vehicle is otherwise known as an SUV. Designed to travel over some of the roughest surfaces on the planet, Sports Utility Vehicles are currently a leading car type in the motor industry. Although a typical SUV is seemingly larger than an ordinary car with its stronger, more sporty appearance, they can actually often be amongst the easiest motors to drive. Continue reading What is the Difference Between an SUV and an MPV?